We are currently looking for an experienced website designer/ developer.
Note: This is currently a part-time position but is intended to grow in to a full-time position.
– You must have front-end design and layout skills
– You must understand and have experience in using platforms including BitBucket and GitHub.
– You need to be familiar with WordPress and E-commerce systems including Woo-Commerce
– You must be enthusiastic and adaptable enough to learn and constantly evolve your knowledge and skills.
– You must be competent in managing your own time, also keep track of projects and deadlines.
– You need to have good written and verbal communication skills as you will directly update our clients.
[Please note: This position is intended to evolve to full-time position]
Apply using the form below –