Jobs at Painting Pixels
Here you will find a list of job opportunities available at Painting Pixels multimedia design studio.
Note best practices –
- Send CV with full contact details and work experience. Make sure to include links to your online portfolio. (Do not send images or zip files inside and email, these will automatically go in to the spam folder and or be rejected by us)
- Send quick links in the email to your online portfolio
- Make sure you research us first check out our Services, Portfolio and News etc
- Be sure to follow us on all Social Media streams and add yourself to our Newsletter to ensure you get the latest job updates straight away!
Send all CV’s and Portfolio links to [email protected]
We currently have no full time jobs available – Please check back frequently as this industry changes fast
Full-Time Position – Apprenticeship Level
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic 3D generalist.
- You must have experience and be competent in Lightwave 3D and the full 3d workflow including modelling, animation, texturing, rigging and particle effects etc (But you do not need to be an expert or have industry experience)
- You must be enthusiastic and adaptable enough to learn and constantly evolve your knowledge and skills.
- You must be competent in managing your own time, also keep track of projects and deadlines.
Please see the best practices listed above and send through your application to [email protected]
We currently have work available on a project by project basis for freelancers for the following areas
– Web Designer
– Mobile App Developer
– Lightwave 3D Artist – Generalist
– If you specialise in a particular area in Lightwave 3D, then we still want to hear from you.